1. Interested families should fill out the inquiry form.
2. Parent/guardian will need to complete an application/case history form, and provide any student records, IEP/504 plans, or any other information that will help in assessing student abilities.
3. Once the administration has reviewed student information, the Director will contact the family to set up an interview. The interview will be an opportunity for parents and students to visit our classrooms, ask questions, and for the instructors to get to know the student.
4. After the interview, parents/guardians will be contacted concerning enrollment.
5. All initial enrollments will be on a 90 day probationary basis to ensure a correct and beneficial placement for both students and the school.
We believe that a Mother Clelia Morning Star High School Education is a lifelong gift and benefit. It is, as are all wonderful gifts, worth the sacrifice associated with making it possible. It is the hope of Morning Star High School that any family who wishes to give their child the benefit of a Catholic high school education will be enabled to do so.
For further information, please contact the school at (850) 857-8364.
It is the policy of the Diocese of Pensacola-Tallahassee to admit students of
any race, color, sex, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges,
programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students
at the school. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex,
national and ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, and
athletic and other school-administered programs.
Copyright © 2021 Mother Clelia Morning Star High School - All Rights Reserved.
“Mother Clelia Morning Star High School provides a faith-filled, Catholic education to students with special needs in the Pensacola community. By serving students with love and support, we prepare them for independence and success after high school.”
70 Hunter Ave. Pensacola, FL 32505