The Admissions process for prospective students begins each year after Catholic Schools Week.
We will take applications and conduct interviews February through August, or until the class is full.
Max class size is currently 12.
If you are seeking enrollment for the 2024-2025 school year, please complete the inquiry form and contact the school office.
1. Interested families should fill out the inquiry form.
This may be done at any time during a school year, for the upcoming year.
2. Once this is received, the School Office will send you a link to fill out an application/case history form, and provide any student records, IEP/504 plans, or any other information that will help in assessing student abilities.
This will be sent once Enrollment has opened for New Students for the new year. (starting mid-Feb)
3. Once Administration has reviewed the student information, we will contact the family to set up an interview. The interview will be an opportunity for parents and students to visit our classrooms, ask questions, and for the instructors to get to know the student. Interviews will be held until the class for that upcoming year is full.
4. After the interview, parents/guardians will be contacted regarding enrollment and payment of fees, if applicable.
5. All initial enrollments will be on a 90-day probationary basis to ensure a correct and beneficial placement for both students and the school.
We believe that a Mother Clelia Morning Star High School Education is a lifelong gift and benefit.
It is, as are all wonderful gifts, worth the sacrifice associated with making it possible. It is the hope of Morning Star High School that any family who wishes to give their child the benefit of a Catholic high school education will be enabled to do so.
For further information, please contact the school at (850) 857-8364.
Mother Clelia Morning Star High School provides a distinctively Catholic education to students with exceptionalities in the Pensacola community. By meeting our students unique academic, social, and emotional needs with Christ’s love and compassion, we prepare them for independence and success after high school.
It is the policy of the Diocese of Pensacola-Tallahassee to admit students of
any race, color, sex, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges,
programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students
at the school. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex,
national and ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, and
athletic and other school-administered programs.
Copyright © 2020 Mother Clelia Morning Star High School - All Rights Reserved.
70 Hunter Ave. Pensacola, FL 32505 (850) 857-8364